Here’s a flatlay of an outfit that incorporates a little bit of everything, but somehow works well together.
- Old Navy striped peplum top, $14.99
- American Eagle Outfitters Tomgirl boyfriend jeans, $49.95
- Kate Spade Cedar Street Small Harmony black tote, $215 (I paid $115 on sale at Katespade.com)
- Toms Majorica suede peep toe booties, $86 (I paid $45 on sale at Toms.com)
- Old Navy lightweight floral neckerchief scarf (sold out, but I paid $8 for it)
Okay, before you go any farther, just pretend that the white stuff on the ground in the next photo isn’t there. This never happened. Spring is really here. That’s not snow, it’s fairy dust. That is all.
This outfit was cute and comfortable. It was freezing — uh, I mean a little chilly (don’t want to talk about freezing anymore!) — out in the morning on the day I wore this, but by afternoon temps were in the 60s and I was still comfortable. When in Illinois….