Have you seen the Stella & Dot “Taj” clutch yet? I’ve carried it in a few ETS photos here before, but I don’t think I’ve ever really talked about it.
Oh, and before I forget, don’t YOU forget to enter the giveaway to win a Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening kit complete with custom-fitted trays. Details and entry link are HERE. Hurry, because the giveaway closes Saturday. Good luck!! You can also get $15 off your Smile Brilliant order with promo code EVERYDAYTEACHERSTYLE15.
Click the image below to read more about my experience:
Today’s Outfit Details:
- Stella & Dot Taj clutch: Stella & Dot, $79; similar, similar
- Eyelet tank top: Target, $14 (sold out); similar, similar
- White Kut from the Kloth jeans: Amazon, $55; similar, similar
- Kork-Ease Ava Sandals: Shoes.com, $140; similar, similar
- Steve Madden Fedora: Evereve (sold out there); also available at Amazon, $20; similar, similar
The Taj clutch is a great size (8.25″ x 12.25″). It actually fits my checkbook-sized wallet, phone, and these little notebooks I carry around, not to mention keys, lip gloss, and several other odds and ends. The fabric is just like those braided cotton rag rugs you see (Chindi style). Bright colors are interwoven with white and the effect is a really pretty boho-chic that’s not too over-the-top. It’s even fringed on the ends like a rag rug, too.
This clutch sells out pretty quickly, and when I checked the S&D website just now, it is back in stock right now and shipping out starting today, July 14th. If you want one, hit up your friendly local Stella & Dot representative or go directly to the Stella & Dot website to get one.
Here it is with some denim shorts and a white knit eyelet top.
- Shorts: Target, $19; similar, similar, similar
- White knit eyelet top: Target, $18; similar, similar
- Sandals: Target, no longer available; similar, similar
- Earrings: Charming Charlie, $10; similar, simliar
The bright, beaded bracelet I’m wearing is actually a long necklace I found on clearance at Target. I loved the colors and it went well with all of my bright, beaded things this summer. Here are a few similar ones from other places: Nordstrom, Macy’s, Baublebar .
All in all, the Stella & Dot Taj is an easy, casual summer clutch that looks great with just about everything. It adds a touch of color and fun to an otherwise ordinary outfit. I highly recommend it!