We’re in that time of year when it’s chilly in the morning, but still sweltering in the afternoon. This cold shoulder top from Target is a good compromise for early September temps. And speaking of September, whoever invented that “no white pants after Labor Day” rule was clearly not thinking about how cute white pants look with ankle boots and cardigans. But I digress…
Shop This Look:
- XHilaration Cold Shoulder Top, $19.99: Target, similar, similar
- Mossimo Tote Handbag, $33.74: Target; similar, similar
- Kut from the Kloth “Lela” Released Hem Skinny Pant, $78: Stitch Fix; similar, similar
- Born “Lisi” Metallic Wedge Sandals, $97: Amazon; similar, similar
- Perry Street “Astrid” Necklace in Gold and Crystal, $72: Rocksbox; similar, similar
I love the bright, cheerful shade of this yellow. Don’t think I’ve worn anything this bright (except to work out) in years, but it is wearable. It looks great with distressed (or non-distressed) jeans, too.
And even though summer’s just about over (and my “teacher summer” is totally kaput), I am still carrying around this cute palm leaf print tote from Target. It’s the perfect size and I really still love looking at the palms!
So here’s one last hurrah for summer styles that still work after Labor Day! I may be putting this top, tote, and sandals away for the winter soon, but at least the white pants can keep making appearances all year round. Cheers!
NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on these links may result in my earning a small commission. As always, all opinions expressed here are 100% my own.