Like something you saw on my Instagram feed? Check out this page for links to shop my outfits as well as some of my favorite pieces.
Disclosure: Most of the links on this page are affiliate links, which means clicking on them will result in my getting a small referral fee or commission at no cost to you. I only share products and brands that I love and think you will, too. As always, all opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Shop My Insta Looks
High-Low Peplum Tee
It’s borderline cropped in the front, but it looks so cute with high-rise jeans and skirts. Under $20! SHOP IT HERE
Super-Comfy Knit Romper
This baby’s under $13…and is AMAZING. SHOP IT HERE.
Slip-on Leopard Sneakers
Aaaaaand these are under $10. You’re welcome! SHOP THEM HERE.
My Favorite Reading Glasses
- Multi focus progressive sunnies (shop them here); available at Jeffrey Alans boutique in Peoria, Springfield, and Normal, and at Prairie Gardens boutique in Champaign, IL
- Blue light filtering reading glasses (shop them here); available at Jeffrey Alans boutique in Peoria, Springfield, and Normal, and at Prairie Gardens boutique in Champaign, IL
Mixed Print One-Piece Swimsuit
The perfect suit for when you want to look cute, and actually move around and swim. Get yours here! Also: Quay sunglasses, round rattan bag, vintage Levi’s cutoffs, and Jordan Lee Dooley’s Own Your Everyday book.
Olive High-Rise Button-Fly Skinnies
These jeans are the perfect blend of style and comfort, and all for under $30! Get yours here!
POE Some Sugar On Me Tee
It’s Poe time! Get yours here!
Snake Print Booties
I love these Steve Madden snake print boots (in the photo with the outfit).
Sorel Lolla Waterproof Ankle Boots
Available in so many styles & colors, like the cutout boots (below). And, WATERPROOF!
Sneaker Wedge Options
1. Wedge Sneaker Options from ShopStyle (check out the leopard + camo ones!)
* Scroll for more styles hand-picked by me!
2. Sneaker Wedge Options from Amazon
Shop Stitch Fix looks & pieces here:
Shop The 52 Lists Project book here:
And did you know they also have The 52 Lists for Happiness now? I’ve never tried that one, but a friend has and she loves it.
Shop that sweet 8″ disco ball I have in my classroom here:
Here’s a link to the hanging mechanism I have that rotates the ball slowly when I turn it on. Awwww, yeah!
And for those who have asked, this is the air fryer I use at home.
Not the most expensive, and definitely not the fanciest, but I love it!