Like something you saw on my Instagram feed? Check out this page for links to shop my outfits as well as some of my favorite pieces.
Disclosure: Most of the links on this page are affiliate links, which means clicking on them will result in my getting a small referral fee or commission at no cost to you. I only share products and brands that I love and think you will, too. As always, all opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Shop My Insta Looks
My Favorite Reading Glasses
- Multi focus progressive sunnies (shop them here); available at Jeffrey Alans boutique in Peoria, Springfield, and Normal, and at Prairie Gardens boutique in Champaign, IL
- Blue light filtering reading glasses (shop them here); available at Jeffrey Alans boutique in Peoria, Springfield, and Normal, and at Prairie Gardens boutique in Champaign, IL
Mixed Print One-Piece Swimsuit
The perfect suit for when you want to look cute, and actually move around and swim. Get yours here! Also: Quay sunglasses, round rattan bag, vintage Levi’s cutoffs, and Jordan Lee Dooley’s Own Your Everyday book.
Olive High-Rise Button-Fly Skinnies
These jeans are the perfect blend of style and comfort, and all for under $30! Get yours here!
POE Some Sugar On Me Tee
It’s Poe time! Get yours here!
Kate Spade Arch Place Mya in LEOPARD!
Looking for a great everyday statement tote? When you say “Kate Spade” and “leopard” in the same sentence, that pretty much tells you all you need. Get yours here!
Snake Print Booties
Long Plaid Sweater Vest
Sorel Lolla Waterproof Ankle Boots
Sneaker Wedge Options
Size up 1/2 size on these.
2. Wedge Sneaker Options from ShopStyle (check out the leopard + camo ones!)
* Scroll for more styles hand-picked by me!
3. Sneaker Wedge Options from Amazon
Shop this SUGARFIX by Baublebar Necklace here:
This gorgeous statement necklace looks great with a tee or a dress. The rope-style chain is really comfortable to wear, and the colors are perfect for spring and summer!
Shop Stitch Fix looks & pieces here:
Shop The 52 Lists Project book here:
And did you know they also have The 52 Lists for Happiness now? I’ve never tried that one, but a friend has and she loves it.
Shop that sweet 8″ disco ball I have in my classroom here:
Here’s a link to the hanging mechanism I have that rotates the ball slowly when I turn it on. Awwww, yeah!
And for those who have asked, this is the air fryer I use at home.
Not the most expensive, and definitely not the fanciest, but I love it!